Oi! Oi! Everyone!
Soooooo, at the beginning of the week I was craving pizza (yes, yes CRAVING!). I wanted to make a healthy pizza (healthier than what you can find at the shops!). I then decided to put vegetables on top. And oh boy (!!!), it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S (!). If I listened to myself of would have eaten the entire thing. (Haha!).
I hope you will enjoy this quick and easy recipe!
To make the pizza you will need:
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 tinned tomato purée
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Grated cheese
- Salt & Pepper
Let’s make it!
- Dice the aubergine courgette and finely cut the bell pepper.
In a frying pan sauté the vegetables until the aubergine is soft. You can add some spices to the veggies if you wanna (any really!).
- Put the dough on a pizza tray and cover it with tomato purée.
- Once the vegetables are done put them on the dough.
Cut the mozzarella and put it on the vegetables.
- And now for the fun part, GRATED CHEESE (!!!!!), you can put as much as you like on top.
- Preheat oven at 240°C, once the oven is warm let the pizza cook for about 10-12 minutes.
It is now ready to be served and enjoyed (num num num!)
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Links in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!