I’M BACK! I took a little break, but I’m back for good! I love a good burger, and I guess you do too! Only healthy ingredients inside, it only can be good. Let’s start!
• 190 g cooked quinoa
• 2 medium sweet potatoes
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 2 teaspoon cumin powder
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tin kidney beans, rinsed and drained
• 85 g mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon chilli garlic sauce
• juice of 1/4 of a lime
- Cook the sweet potatoes in water until tender.
- In the meantime, while the sweet potatoes are cooking mix all the spices together and put on the side.
- Make the chilli mayonnaise, combine the mayonnaise chilli garlic sauce and lime.
- In a large bowl, add kidney beans and sweet potatoes. Mash until the consistency is only slightly chunky. Some beans will be completely mashed and others will not. This will help create a nice texture.
- Add in cooked quinoa and spices. Mix together with hands and form into 8 burger patties.
- Place burger patties on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Put olive oil and bake in 200 °C oven for 10 minutes. Flip over add olive oil and cook for another 10 minutes.
Tadah ready (!!). ENJOY !
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Links in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!