You would have told me to put salt on your brownies I would have given you a weird look…BUT listen to me, like seriously, you need to try it at least once in your life. One word, DE-LI-CI-OUS. It is the perfect brownie recipe topped with sea salt WOW effect guaranteed! These Sea Salt Brownies is a need to try moment recipe.
- 115g/1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 225g/1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 75g/1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 30g/1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 90g/3/4 cup chocolate chips –I use dark chocolate–
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, then beat in the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Next add the flour, cocoa powder & baking powder and combine well, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in a baking dish and bake for 32-35 minutes (go for less time if you like your brownies extra gooey).
- When done baking, immediately top with sprinkles of sea salt. Let brownies cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
I had to add some Peanut Butter on top just because chocolate and peanut butter goes well VERY well together and I love it on brownies! –Does it make me weird?–
-Enjoy the sea salt brownies recipe and let me know what you think, don’t forget if you want to see more you can subscribe to my newsletter and get notified when I post something new. You can also follow me on Instagram, this is where I post all of my photos. you just need to click here or on the icon next to the search bar.-–If you haven’t checked the last recipe I posted you can click here to check it out–