Previously, I shared my risotto recipe. It is a delicious recipe but nowadays, I try to make and bake more vegan. While wondering on the internet, I stumble upon this quinoa mushroom risotto, thought it was perfect to try, since autumn is well here now and it would make a great comfort food. I cannot believe how creamy and delicious it was. Not to say but I think I prefer this recipe to the one prior. Let alone; it is way easier and quicker to make. I don’t need to stay one hour right next to the saucepan stirring. Enough here let’s make it.
- 80g White quinoa
- 80g Red quinoa
- 1 cube Vegetable stock
- 1 Onion
- 200g Mushrooms
- 20cl Soy cream
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Dice the onion.
- Rinse the mushrooms and dice them.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper. Then add, the quinoa, vegetable stock cube and cover with water.
- Let it cook for 40 minutes. You only need to stir from time to time. Once the water is absorbed, add some more. Repeat this process until quinoa is ready.
- Once ready, add soy cream. Let it cook for 5 more minutes, and it’s ready to be served.
It is the perfect dinner for the cold night ahead of us!
I am trying to make a lot more of vegan recipes. I wanted to ask you, would you be interested if I separated the vegan recipes in another section? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂
If you make the recipe, please share it with me.