French version right here
Hey guys, remember me? I’m back (I hope). To be brief, I had a lot of issues on my blog, needed to change a lot on here, I still want to change a lot too but it will be easier from now on. Let’s bake some delicious cookies!
For my first recipe back, I wanted to make something everyone like-I hope-, Peanut Butter & chocolate chips cookies, I love the combo and what I like about those cookies, chewy/soft in the middle, I am sure a lot of you will agree with me DA BEST COOKIES EVER!
- 250 grams sweet unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 250 grams sweet creamy peanut butter
- 250 grams granulated sugar
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 475 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 475 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Have ready at least 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Using a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets, leaving 3-5 cm gap between each cookie.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are just firm around the edges-don’t overbake!– if you wait until they are brown on top, they will be too hard.
- Slide parchment sheet, cookies and all, carefully off the pan and onto your counter, set a new piece of parchment paper onto your baking sheet and repeat until all dough is baked.
- Meanwhile, as the next batch bakes, remove baked cookies from the parchment and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Wipe off the crumbs from the old sheet of parchment and you can reuse it for your next batch.
With this recipe I made lots of cookies –at least 20 no joke-, mine were a lot bigger so I had to bake them for 5-10 more minutes but after that they were perfect. I stored them in Tupperware boxes to keep them longer. If you want to find the original recipe you can find it on Genius Kitchen. I also have another cookie recipe right here.
Don’t forget you can follow me on Instagram –I post a lot-