Oi! Oi! Everyone!
Perhaps you can make crème anglaise with the brownie recipe that I shared earlier, it goes so well together! This recipe is very simple and easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes.
You will need:
- 6 egg yolk
- 80 g caster sugar
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1/2 litre semi skimmed milk
Now let’s make it!
- Cut the vanilla pods and open them, put them in the milk and heat it over medium heat.
- Beat the egg yolk and then add the sugar and mix until creamy.
- Once the milk starts simmering, add it to the egg and sugar mix and put it back in the saucepan on medium heat.
- DO NOT stop stirring. Once you start to notice it changing colour (from white to yellow) and becoming creamy, stop the heat.
- Use a french sieve to drain all the vanilla pods and put it in the cup.
- Let it cool and put it in the fridge.