I don’t know where to start, while I’m writing this, it is snowing v much! You know me, I find inspiration on the internet and on Pinterest, literally on it all day long and I saved so many pins and recipe ideas that I want to try or recipes with meat that look yummy but it will try to make them without the nasty stuff AKA meat! -DUH!- In this recipe, it will be on of -not- the few with goat cheese, I am sure you will ask why, well, simply because the s/o does not like cheese -at all-, even unopened he was already smelling it! But it does NOT stop me from doing it!
- 200 g goat cheese
- 1 or 2 bell pepper
- olive oil
- 120 g flour
- 3 egg
- 30 cl milk
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Rince and cut the bell pepper.
- In a frying pan, preheat 2 tbsp of olive oil and cook the bell pepper for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the flour, add the eggs and stir slowly. Add the milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until everything is combined.
- Cut the goat cheese.
- In an oven-ready plate, add 1 tbsp of oil to coat the plate, add the bell pepper and cheese, add the ‘dough’ mixture.
- Let it cook for 30 minutes.
What I like about this, is the simpleness of it, it is super quick, super easy, oh boy, so much super in one sentence! I’m happy I tried this recipe, and it’s bloody delish with goat cheese!! I hope you will like the recipe as much as me! Let me know! 🙂