Oi! Oi! Everyone!
So you may wonder why I decided to make chocolate mousse since I already have another recipe on my blog (?!). Well, I always wanted to try it with chickpeas aquafaba and taste and see if I noticed the difference between the one with eggs and this one (am really excited!!). And let me tell you (!!), you cannot even notice the difference (at least I cannot!) tastes just like the real deal (!!). Like last time it is really easy to make (YAY!)
Let’s get to it! You will need:
- 1 can chickpeas water (aquafaba)
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 60 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Now, let’s make the mousses (!!).
- Melt chocolate.
- In a bowl, beat the aquafaba until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in melted chocolate, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add in the mix a pinch of salt.
- Distribute mousse into cups and let them cool for at least 4 hours and overnight (it’s even better!).
TADAH! It is now ready to be enjoyed!!
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Link in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!