I don’t know if I shared the news or not… but I decided that I would try to take a lot more store bought products myself like chocolate creams *wink wink*. The main reason is that I want to know what is inside of what I eat and I am sure it will taste even better.
Lately, I have been trying to perfect this recipe to make it just right and I think right now I got it where I wanted. Finally!! You would think that making chocolate cream is super long but not at all! It is quick and you make almost no mess in the kitchen while making it. What I like about this recipe is the simplicity of it and at the same time, it is delicious.
- 25 cl whole milk
- 25 cl heavy cream
- 180g chocolate
- 4 egg yolk
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp agar
- In a saucepan, heat the milk, heavy cream and agar agar.
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar and yolk together.
- Once the milk is warm, mix it with the egg and sugar mixture. Whisk to mix well.
- Bring the saucepan back on the stove and continue to cook the mixture until it thicken a bit more. DO NOT STOP WHISKING.
- Break the chocolate in pieces and add it to the mixture. DO NOT stop whisking until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add it in small jars and let it cool outside then put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before enjoying it.
Knowing me…I know that if I could, technically I can though I would eat all of these chocolate cream THE SAME DAY. I know I would not!! On the brightside not too much sugar… Anyway, I am getting carried away with this! What I want to say is, you need to try this recipe ASAP. You will not regret it. I am sure to say you will love it.
-Enjoy the recipe and let me know what you think, don’t forget if you want to see more you can subscribe to my newsletter and get notified when I post something new. You can also follow me on Instagram, this is where I post all of my photos. you just need to click here or on the icon next to the search bar.-–If you haven’t checked the last recipe I posted you can click here to check it out–