Oi! Oi! Everyone!
I know, I know, I haven’t posted a recipe on Wednesday, I was really busy BUT this recipe is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (!!). I made it twice and every time it is delish (!!). Lots of flavours and you may fool the meat lovers. It is pretty simple and fast to make, the only “long” part is when it’s cooking in the oven. I’m always amazed when I find all those recipes on Pinterest because everything looks good and I wanna try everything. Most of the recipes I want to make are a bit more difficult and you need lots and lots of ingredients and I don’t want to go to five different stores just for one recipe. With this one, you can find everything in your local grocery store.
Now let’s make this recipe, shall we (?!).
You will need:
- 2 courgettes
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 handful of mushrooms
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 80 g parmesan cheese
Let’s get to eat, I mean it (!!).
- Preheat oven to 190 °C.
- Cut the courgettes in half and with a spoon remove the inside and put it on the side, we’ll use them later (!).
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the onion diced and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, red bell pepper, mushrooms (everything needs to be diced) and the courgettes’ seeds. Mix and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the basil, parsley, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Add the filling in the courgettes and let them cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
Honestly, with this recipe, I don’t really know how much parmesan cheese and bread crumbs I put (haha!). SO, go for it put as much as you want.
You can serve it with a side of rice, it is DELISH (!!).
ENJOY and eat it while it’s warm (!!).
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Links in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!