Oi! Oi! Everyone!
Panna cotta (!), the perfect summer dessert. Never made Panna Cotta before but I thought I would give it a try (!). Oh Boy (!), it literally took me 20 minutes to make everything from start to finish, the only thing that can take time is when you need to wait for everything to boil (!!). The best thing about this recipe is that you can use any fruit you want to make the coulis.
Enough talk…Let’s make the recipe (!!).
For the Panna Cotta you will need:
- 50 cl whipping cream
- 2 g agar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the raspberry coulis you will need:
- 250 g raspberries
- 100 g caster sugar
- 10 cl water
Let’s make the panna cotta!
- In a saucepan mix the whipping cream, agar-agar, sugar and vanilla extract.
- On medium heat, let the mixture boil for 2 minutes but don’t stop stirring.
- Pour it into ramekins and let it cool before you put it in the fridge.
YES (!), It is that simple (!!). Now! Let’s make the coulis.
- In a saucepan, mix the water and sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add your raspberries in the blender.
- Add the water and sugar mixture with the raspberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove all the seeds with a fine-mesh kitchen strainer.
TADAH! You’re coulis is ready (!).
Put everything in the fridge for about 3/4 hours. After the little rest in the fridge (!!), you can serve them with the coulis on top or put it in a little ramekin on the side for everyone to dip in. BUT the most important (!!), ENJOY (!!!).
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Links in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!