Oi! Oi! Everyone!
Today, am really happy to share with you this recipe simply ‘cause it is THE BEST chocolate cake recipe you will ever try. I kid you not (!!), I made this cake plenty of times and every person that tried it, loved it. (YAY!) It doesn’t take long to make, and it’s effortless. You may ask why it’s in the oven for ONLY 19 minutes (?!) well it is the perfect cooking time for the cake to still be moist in the middle. Am telling you this cake is mouthwatering (!!).
Let’s get to it shall we (??!!).
You will need:
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g Flour
- 10 g Baking Powder
- 4 eggs
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Now, the mixing part (!!)
- Melt the chocolate and butter.
- Add in the mix the flour and baking powder.
- Preheat oven at 180 °C.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until it becomes white and creamy. Add the mix in the chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff. Add them to the chocolate mix.
- Take your cake mould and put butter and flour in it. It will help demould the cake.
- Add the mixture in the mould and bake for 19 minutes.
- Once it is cooked let it cool off before you demould the cake.
DO NOT let the cake cook for than 19-20 minutes or it will be dry. It will still be good but dry.
If you are just like me a foodie, you can’t wait for the cake to cool off and you wanna start eating it (!!) but trust me on this one, it is worth it to wait.
If you like you can add icing sugar on top of the cake.
Tadah ready (!!). ENJOY!
Please if you like the recipe, don’t forget to share it! And subscribe to my newsletter to always be on top with my newest recipe. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter too! Links in the sidebar.
The veggies adventure signing off!